Destiny Outpatient Services is licensed by the Arizona Department of Health Services to provide Domestic Violence Treatment to offenders. If you need help, and/or court ordered to obtain a Domestic Violence Screening, you have come to the right place.
Destiny Outpatient Services may be able to utilize your private insurance for these services. Please contact us to inquire about your benefit status. We provide services through research based methods and utilize the Duluth Model. Our treatment is recognized by Arizona Courts and some of the topics covered include:
- The definition of domestic violence;
- The definition of battering;
- Power and control tactics;
- Non-abusive behavior;
- The correlation of drug and alcohol use;
- Arizona legal consequences of Domestic Violence;
- The effects of domestic violence on children; and
- The patterns of abuse.
Once you are assessed we will notify your court same day of your assessment, hours assigned and treatment start date if you have selected this date. If you chose Destiny Outpatient to complete your sessions, we will notify the court monthly of your progress.
Domestic Non-Violence Program Cost
|Level I, 26 Sessions||$ 650|
|Level II, 36 Sessions||$ 900|
|Level III, 52 Sessions||$ 1300|
What is The Duluth Model?
Since the early 1980s, Duluth—a small community in northern Minnesota—has been an innovator of ways to hold batterers accountable and keep victims safe. The “Duluth Model” is an ever-evolving way of thinking about how a community works together to end domestic violence. Destiny’s Duluth Model approach:
- Has taken the blame off the victim and placed the accountability for abuse on the offender.
- Prioritizes the voices and experiences of individuals who experience battering in the creation of our curriculum.
- Believes that battering is a pattern of actions used to intentionally control or dominate an intimate partner.
- Offers change opportunities for offenders through treatment groups for batterers.