WHAT TO BRING INTO TREATMENT
Please bring two weeks’ worth of clothing. You are able to do your laundry on site. There is a house phone that you will be able to use after your first 3 days of treatment, therefore, you do not need a cell phone.
What to Bring
- Jeans, casual slacks
- Sport shirts, t-shirts, or other shirts
- Skirts and dresses that are knee length or longer (past your fingertips)
- Jogging suits
- Sleepwear, socks, bras
- Shorts such as walking shorts that cover ¼ of the thigh
- Flat-soled or tennis shoes are recommended
- Sunglasses and hats for outdoor activities (no sunglasses allowed in group)
- Clothing appropriate for job search.
- Towels and wash cloths.
- Money for monthly bus pass and on-going personal items and toiletries
- Postage stamps
- Calling card for long-distance phone calls
- Cell Phone
- IPod or mp3 player as long as the device does not have internet capability.
- Shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste, shaving razors
- Hair brush and/or comb
- Body wash
- Alarm Clock
- Curling Iron, hair dryer
- Make-up, body spray, hairspray, hair gel, cologne, and perfume.
- Personal snack or food – Junk food and sugary drinks are allowed in moderation
- Any hobbies, such as knitting, artwork, reading material, yoga mat, crafts
- Bring AA Big Book, NA Book, or other recovery focused material
- Pens, pencils and paper/notebooks as you will need these for groups
- Photo Id, Social Security Card, Insurance Id
- Cigarettes if you smoke.
- If you are coming from home, bring all medications.
- If coming from a hospital, only bring your scripts. DO NOT get them filled ahead of time. All medications needed during your stay will be filled through our pharmacy and delivered to your site.
- Bring any other over the counter medications that you think you might need during your stay. This includes Ibuprofen, Tylenol, Cold Medicines, and Vitamins.
What Not to Bring
- Clothing that depicts alcohol, drugs, sex, violence or gambling is not permitted.
- Low-cut tops, blouses with spaghetti straps or tank tops are unacceptable.
- Women must not have see-through or other clothing where undergarments are showing
- Women must not have excessive cleavage showing
- No half shirts
- Jeans and clothing should not have suggestive tears or cut-outs.
- E-Cigarettes, chewing and rolled tobacco are prohibited.
- No items that contain alcohol in the first 3 ingredients are allowed. Do determine what products are alcohol free – Google Alcohol Free products at Walmart. You will get a great list of products that you can shop for easily.